Copic delivers true and vibrant colors and we are committed to offer the widest selection to our users across creative fields. To facilitate navigation we have arranged our colors into 17 color families and developed a color code system to help you find specific hues and plan schemes.
An unrivalled spectrum
View All; Copic Markers; Tombow Dual Brush Pens; Watercolor Markers; Stabilo Pen 68; Stabilo Point 88; Paint Markers; Gel Pens/Sparkle Pens; Fine-liner Pens; Roller ball pens; Japanese Brush Pens; Chalkboard Markers; Highlighters; Paper for Markers; Marbling Supplies; Mechanical Drawing/Drafting. View All; Triangles/Scales. All Copic markers are refillable and nibs can be replaced, making them an environmentally friendly tool. By implementing strict quality control processes, color consistency can be guaranteed from batch to batch. Made with Japanese engineering excellence and regarded as the highest quality alcohol-based markers in the world, Copic markers are an. Copic Sketch Markers: Sketch Markers come in 358 colors. The replaceable Super Brush nib acts like a paintbrush in both feel and application. They have an oval shaped barrel, a brush tip on one end and a chisel tip on the other end. What are Copic Markers? Copic Markers are professional-quality markers that are highly regarded by artists for their smooth application and wide range of brilliant colors. They are double-sided (which means there’s a nib at each end) with a reservoir in the middle filled with high-quality, alcohol-based ink that is low-odor and non-toxic.
The color selection has been developed to meet the specific needs of our users, from basic primary colors to highly specialized shades . Copic Sketch carries the full range while Ciao and Classic have line ups tailored to their primary users.
Collaborative color development
From the start we have collaborated with our users to meet particular needs, initially partnering with designers and architects to optimize their selection and later on with manga illustrators to extend shades for figurative drawing. We remain open to any requests or ideas you may have so feel free to contact us.
Extensive color quality research
The supply of ink materials fluctuates which we constantly monitor and to secure an identical color match of each shade between batches we extensively research formulations. This rigorous protocol ensures our marker s can always be purchased with peace of mind.
|Product type||Marker pens|
|Produced by||Too Corporation|
|Introduced||1987; 34 years ago|
Copic (コピック, Kopikku) is a Japanesebrand of refillable markers and related products made by the Too Corporation and distributed in the United States and Canada by its subsidiary, 'Too Corporation Americas'.
Copic markers are available in 358 non-toxic, alcohol-based ink colours and are refillable using standard colours ink refills. The refill inks can be mixed to create custom colours, and empty markers are sold for this purpose. The markers are airtight to prevent them from drying out.Sketch markers, which are the most popular version, have a chisel-style tip at one end and a brush tip at the other, though additional styles of replaceable nibs and tips are available.
Buy Offworld Trading Company Core Edition. Includes 3 items: Offworld Trading Company, Offworld Trading Company - Almanac DLC, Offworld Trading Company. In Offworld Trading Company, market forces are your weapons, not guns or bombs. The real-time player driven market is your sword and your shield here. In order to win, you will need to make. Offworld trading company core edition download free.
The company also sells an airbrush system which utilizes either an air compressor or canned air to blow ink off the tips of the markers onto the paper.
In 1987, the initial classic line of Copic Markers was introduced in Japan with the manga industry in mind. A total of 71 colours were launched and were developed to meet designers’ demand for photocopy-safe markers. The markers would not dissolve the toner of freshly-printed photocopies, and in turn the markers were given the name Copic, deriving from the word “copies”.
In 1989, an additional 71 colours were added to the line, adding a set of more neutral tones and grays to the marker’s library. These additional tones were created to accommodate for architectural design and figure painting. In 1991, 72 new colours were added to meet the need to design environments and fashion.
In 1993, Copic Sketch was introduced with an assortment of 144 colours. These markers featured a Super Brush Nib, a brush that revolutionized fine art markers with its nib durability and long-lasting lifespan. The Copic Sketch has since become the most widely sought-after marker from the company.
In 1998, the Copic Ciao marker was introduced. The line was released with 72 colours and was an inexpensive pack designed for beginners.Since 1999 many new colours were added to the line of Copic Sketch to meet the success of the markers and the expansion of the manga market. Many colours introduced to the Copic Sketch line included flesh tones, pastels, fluorescents and many more.
Copic Marker types
- Copic Sketch markers are available in all 358 Copic colours, with a brush nib and a chisel-shaped nib. They have an oval barrel. They are compatible with the Copic Airbrush System. These are the most popular marker from Too Corporation.
- Ciao markers are available in 180 colours. They have a brush nib, a chisel nib, and a circular barrel. They are smaller than Copic's other markers and are marketed as a more affordable option.
- Classic markers are available in 214 colours with nine different tip options, including: two calligraphy tips, two types of broad tips, and a range of fine nibs. They come with a chisel nib and a bullet nib on each side.
- Wide markers were available in 36 colours, had a wide chisel-shaped nib and a large oval shaped barrel. They have been used for large backgrounds as well as calligraphy. Too Corporation has discontinued the production of coloured Copic Wide in 2016, but Copic Wide Original (empty marker) continues to be sold.
- Copic markers can be refilled with Copic ink refills. It is also possible to mix inks to create custom colours.
Copic Color System
The Copic Color System identifies and categorizes ink colours by using short colour codes. Such codes can be found on the base of any marker, as well as on the caps of classic and sketch markers. 
Copic Markers Near Me
Copic Colour Wheel
Copics Markers Amazon
The letter(s) on your marker represents the colour family it falls into. There are currently 16 Copic Marker colour families: 
Chromatic Colours (and Fluorescent Colour)
- R - Red
- B - Blue
- Y - Yellow
- G - Green
- V - Violet (Purple)
- YR - Yellow-Red (Orange)
- BG - Blue-Green (Teal/Turquoise)
- YG - yellow-green family
- BV - Blue-Violet
- RV - Red-Violet (Pink)
- E - Earth Tones (Brown)
- F - Fluorescent/Neon colours
- N - Neutral Gray
- C - Cool Gray
- W - Warm Gray
- T - Toner Gray
Copic Markers Cheap
- 1 - Black Copic Markers are represented by number only: 100, and 110 for special (rich) black.
- 0 - Colourless Blender Markers are coded with a single 0 as they contain alcohol-based fluid with no pigment. 
Colour Saturation (Blending Group)
Following the letter is the first number. The first digit represents the level of saturation of the Copic Marker. This number ranges between 0- 9, with 0 being the purest form of colour and 9 being most desaturated (with the highest level of gray). 
Colour Value (Shade/Intensity)
The last digit(s) on Copic Markers represent a marker's colour intensity (aka how bright that colour is). These numbers are split between 12 levels (000, 00 and 0-9). Markers that fall closer to the 0 range are lighter in value, and become darker the closer they shift toward 9. Markers that are 000 and 00 in nature are often more transparent as they have a higher concentration of colourless blender alcohol-based fluid. 
Four types of pens are sold under the Copic brand, all of which are marketed as having 'Copic-proof' ink that does not smudge when coloured over with a Copic marker:
- The Multiliner is a fineliner. It is available in ten different colours and seven different nib thicknesses.
- The Multiliner SP is an upgraded version of the Multiliner with an aluminium body, a replaceable nib, and a replaceable ink cartridge. It is only available in black ink.
- The Gasenfude is a brush pen, available in black ink. Unlike some other manufacturers' brush pens, it cannot be refilled.
- The Drawing Pen features a fountain pen nib. It is available in black and sepia (brown) inks, and in two nib sizes.
Copic Airbrush System
The airbrush system uses disposable cans of compressed air, or air from a compressor, to spray ink from Copic Original and Sketch markers onto a surface. Airbrushing uses less ink than direct colouring since saturating the paper isn't necessary. 
- ^'History of Copic - COPIC Official Site (English)'.
- ^ ab'What is Copic Color System?'. Copic. Retrieved 3 September 2020.
- ^ abc'The Copic Colour Chart, and the Best Copic Colours For Skin'. Colour Me Ren. Retrieved 3 September 2020.
- ^'Copic product catalog'(PDF). October 2019. Retrieved 17 January 2021.
- ^'Copic Drawing Pen'. Copic official site. Retrieved 17 January 2021.
- ^'The Copic Airbrush System'. Copic Australia. Retrieved 3 September 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Copic.|
- Official website