- On June 30th, macOS 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11 users will automatically be moved to the Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR). While Apple doesn’t have an official policy governing security updates for older macOS releases, their ongoing practice has been to support the most recent three releases (i.e. Version N, N-1, and N-2).
- A version of Firefox 52 is available for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard; it will not be updated to a recent version due to technical limitations of the OS.
- Firefox For Mac With New Os Versions
- Firefox For Mac 10.15
- Firefox For Mac Os 10.6.8
- Firefox Download For Mac Os
On June 30th, macOS 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11 users will automatically be moved to the Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR).
There are rare cases when the 'Firefox quit unexpectedly' message could be caused by the Mac security update. This happens when your Mac's firewall used to recognize previous versions of Firefox but no longer trusts the new one. Follow official Mozilla documentation to fix this issue.
While Apple doesn’t have an official policy governing security updates for older macOS releases, their ongoing practice has been to support the most recent three releases (i.e. version N, N-1, and N-2). The last security update applicable to macOS 10.11 was made available nearly 2 years ago in July 2018 (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222). Unsupported operating systems receive no security updates, have known exploits, and can be dangerous to use, which makes it difficult and less than optimal to maintain Firefox for those versions.
Users do not need to take additional action to receive those updates. Logo maker free canva. On June 30th, these macOS users will automatically be moved to the ESR channel through application update.
In the meantime, we strongly encourage our users to upgrade to mac OS X 10.12 or higher to benefit from the security and privacy updates.
For more information please visit the Firefox support page.
Firefox For Mac With New Os Versions
Firefox Browser; Firefox Private Network; Firefox for iOS; Firefox Lockwise. Firefox 16.0.2 was the last to work on the old Mac OSX 10.5.x as Firefox 17.0 to current has required OSX 10.6+ https. Get Firefox, a free web browser backed by Mozilla, a non-profit dedicated to internet health and privacy. Available now on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Download Mozilla Firefox, a free Web browser. Firefox is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control online. Get Firefox for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS today! Explore Our Help Articles. Dig into the knowledge base, tips and tricks, troubleshooting, and so much more. Firefox Browser; Firefox Private Network. The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites you visit in order to speed up your browsing experience. This article describes how to clear the cache. To clear your history (cookies, browsing history, cache, etc.) all at once, see Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox.
Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Server 2003 SP1
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
Please note that 64-bit builds of Firefox are only supported on Windows 7 and higher.
Mozilla Firefox For Mac Os
- 512MB of RAM
- 200MB of hard drive space
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 200 MB hard drive space
Firefox For Mac 10.15
Please note that GNU/Linux distributors may provide packages for your distribution which have different requirements.
- Firefox will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- GTK+ 3.4 or higher
- GLib 2.22 or higher
- Pango 1.14 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.3 or higher
- For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- HAL 0.5.8 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher