LegalNotices MicroFocus TheLawn 22-30OldBathRoad Newbury,BerkshireRG141QN UK Warranty. The Fortify SonarQube plugin allows for importing Fortify scan results into SonarQube. This includes the following features: Load vulnerability data from Fortify SSC and display each vulnerability as a SonarQube violation. Load various metrics and other meta-data from Fortify SSC, like issue counts and artifact status. Demo of installing and using the Fortify Extension for Visual Studio 2019, including new functionality with Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA) version 19.2 (. Fortify Source Code Analyzer (SCA) is a set of software security analyzers that search for violations of security‐ specific coding rules and guidelines in a variety of languages. The rich data provided by Fortify SCA language.
Hello Folks, today we will explore regarding Top 5 Static code Analysis Tools for Visual Studio, which also includes other 3 Static code Analysis Tools for Visual Studio also as a bonus.
Below are Top 5 Static code Analysis Tools for Visual Studio:
- Fortify’s Security Assistant
- Coverity Scan
PVS-Studio is a tool for detecting bugs and security weaknesses in the source code of programs, written in C, C++, C# and Java. It works under 64-bit systems in Windows, Linux and mac OS environments, and can analyze source code intended for 32-bit, 64-bit and embedded ARM platforms.
It is possible to integrate it into Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, and other widespread IDE. The results of the analysis can be imported into SonarQube.
* Supported languages and compilers
- Windows. Visual Studio 2010-2019 C, C++, C++/CLI, C++/CX (WinRT), C#
- Windows. IAR Embedded Workbench, C/C++ Compiler for ARM C, C++
- Windows. QNX Momentics, QCC C, C++
- Windows/Linux. Keil µVision, DS-MDK, ARM Compiler 5/6 C, C++
- Windows/Linux. Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio, ARM Code Generation Tools C, C++
- Windows/Linux/macOS. GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain, Arm Embedded GCC compiler, C, C++
- Windows/Linux/macOS. Clang C, C++
- Linux/macOS. GCC C, C++
- Windows. MinGW C, C++
- Windows/Linux/macOS. Java
Website Link:PVS-Studio (You can get 30 days trial instead of 7 days trial by using #TechnoThirsty. Send #TechnoThirsty in message box, so you will get 30 days trial.)
Kiuwan is a SAST and SCA platform with the largest technology coverage and integrations in the market.
With a DevSecOps approach, Kiuwan achieves outstanding benchmark scores (Owasp, NIST, CWE, etc) and offers a wealth of features that go beyond static analysis, catering to every stakeholder in the SDLC.
Kiuwan is supporting 30+ programming language and Integrated with different IDEs, Build systems, Bug Trackers and Repositories as shown below:
Website Link = Kiuwan.
Veracode Static Analysis supports all widely-used languages for desktop, web and mobile applications including:
- Java (Java SE, Java EE, JSP)
- .NET (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET)
- Mobile Platforms: iOS (Objective-C and Swift), Android (Java), PhoneGap, Cordova, Titanium, Xamarin
- C/C++ (Windows, RedHat Linux, OpenSUSE, Solaris)
- Legacy Business Applications (COBOL, Visual Basic 6, RPG)
Website Link = Veracode
4. Fortify Static Code Analyzer
Fortify’s Security Assistant for Visual Studio 2017 provides real time, as you type code, security analysis and results. The neptune challenge free. It provides structural and configuration analyzers which are purpose built for speed and efficiency to power our most instantaneous security feedback tool. Find vulnerabilities just by writing code and we will help you prevent costly security mistakes. Leveraging the Visual Studio native interface, Security Assistant displays security errors alongside Visual Studio errors and provides Details, Recommendations, from our rich Fortify rule set shared also by Fortify SCA.
VISIT Microsoft’s Visual Studio marketplace to find the Fortify Security Assistant extension and install it into Visual Studio: Fortify Security Assistant for Visual Studio
Website Link = Micro Focus Fortify Static Code Analyzer
Fortify Plugin For Visual Studio Code
Website Link = Coverity By a Synopsys Company
I want you guys to look into below tools as well as a bonus tools.
1. Visual Studio 2019 Code analysis
2. FxCop analyzers in Visual Studio
Installation guide for FxCop analyzer in Visual Studio
Fortify Plugin For Visual Studio 2016