As we all know, iPhone is one of the hottest and famous smart phones that we have these days. But in spite of its cool attributes, its screen is still not that big to share some of its content with your family or friends. Fortunately, if you have a smart TV just like LG TV then you can still do some tricks to mirror iPhone to LG smart TV for a bigger screen. There are different ways that you can find online, but some of them are hoax and are just all part of false advertisement. To properly project your iPhone screen on smart TV, then here are the best methods for you to use to avoid any inconvenience. You can get through these ways as we go along with this post.
By using a screen sharing platform, you can make your phone screen 30x bigger. ApowerMirror is one of the apps that has the most reliable features when it comes to mirroring. The tool has a 1080p video quality and smooth transition. Not only it can mirror, but it can also screen record screen activities, screen cap for importance scenes, and mark the screen using the paintbrush. That is why it is one of the most recommended methods to mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV. Discover more about the tool by reading the following.
- Download and install ApowerMirror
- Connect your iPhone and TV on the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- On your TV, eyes on the QR code.
- Meanwhile, on your phone, tap the “scanner” icon located at the upper right-hand side of the main interface.
- Now align your camera on your TV where the QR code is located. Once the QR code is scanned, the mirroring will begin.
On the other hand, if you are about to share your iPhone’s screen on your PC, then the finest way to do it is to utilize an outstanding application called LetsView. This application is perfectly designed to fit on any iOS devices that you have. Aside from mirroring iOS devices to PC, this tool can also do screen recording and screen capturing, which can be useful in sharing certain content on your social media page. To know more about this program, you can get access to the app by hitting the button below.
- Connect your phone and your TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV, get the pin.
- Now, click the first icon located at the upper right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and tap on “start mirroring” to begin the mirroring on your TV.
Apr 01, 2015 If the LG TV support Airplay and is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone, an Airplay icon will appear in the Control Center. Swipe up from the very bottom of the screen on your iPhone and look for the Airplay icon. Mar 07, 2021 Connect your LG Smart TV and iPhone to the same wifi network. Watch for your LG smart TV to look at the listing of available television sets, then tap it. Your LG TV will inquire if you would like your device to attach. Using your TV remote, highlight the Permit option. The app will request.
Using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Since LG Smart TV does not have the built-in AirPlay function, there is no immediate way to project iPhone’s screen directly. However, you can still connect iPhone to LG Smart TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. There’s no need for any special procedures to make this Adapter work. Simply connect the AV Adtapter into your iPhone and then connect a HDMI cable which will then be connected into your LG Smart TV. Now move your TV input into HDMI and your iPhone contents will be mirrored instantly. Good thing about this method is that it provides a stable connection with or without an internet connection.
- It provides a stable connection.
- It’s easy to use even for those not so techie users.
Play Iphone On Lg Smart Tv
- You need to avail this AV Adapter for around $49 dollars.
- An additional HDMI cable is needed.
The next way that you can use to project your iPhone’s content into a larger LG Smart TV screen is by using an app called AirBeamTV. Unlike the first method, this way does not require any wire and adapter and all you need is the app. Nokdu flower.weebly.com. By using this app, you can start streaming your photos, music, and videos without any lags. Plus, this program also allows simultaneous gameplay streaming without affecting or slowing the actual game. To start screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV, just activate your screen recorder on your iPhone and tap “Mirror LG TV”, wait for the connection to proceed and your iOS screen will be shown right away.
- No additional cable and adapter needed.
- Cheaper than getting an adapter or an Apple TV.
- Good quality in screen mirroring as long as you are in the covered perimeter.
- Some programs that are covered by DRM or Digital Rights Management are not supported; instead, a black screen will be projected.
- There is an issue with casting audio.
Those are the easiest yet effective ways on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV. If you are fond of wires, then using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter would be a perfect fit for you. While if you are annoyed with dangling cables flying around, then go for AirBeamTV.
Apple unveiled its newest iPhone models including the iPhone 11 known for excellent video resolution. Clear graphics, up to 4K resolution, obviously ideal for binge-watching. However, even though it produces quality videos, you can’t totally enjoy its streaming features simply because of its compact size. To deal with that, you can watch videos on a larger screen by streaming iPhone to a smart TV like a Philips Smart TV. Below are ways for you to cast iPhone to Philips Smart TV.
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Philips Smart TV
The first app that well match your iPhone and Philips Smart TV is LetsView. It is a screen mirroring software available on Android, iOS, PC and TV for free. It allow you to connect your iPhone to TV wirelessly by using a PIN code, QR code, or auto-detection. Using this software, you can view your iPhone photos, stream iPhone videos, and even play games on your Philips Smart TV. To learn how to mirror iPhone to Philips Smart TV using LetsView, simply follow the guidance below.
- Download LetsView on your iPhone and Philips TV. You can also get it from the Google Play store on your TV.
- Connect your iPhone and Philips Smart TV under the same network.
- Go to the Control Center on your iPhone and click “Screen Mirroring” > “LetsView + your TV’s name” to start mirroring. Then your iPhone screen will be mirrored to your Philips TV immediately.
Another tool you can rely on is ApowerMirror. This application works perfectly on all devices including iPhone and Philips Smart TV. Unlike other mirroring apps that will cause the quality of the video compromised once mirrored, this one retains the excellent quality of the video that you’re streaming from your phone. Check out the steps below on how you can mirror iPhone to Philips Smart TV.
- Install ApowerMirror on your iPhone and computer.
- Connect your computer to your Philips Smart TV via HDMI cable and set your TV source to the “HDMI” mode.
- Next, on your iPhone, tap the “Mirror” button to search for devices to connect. Once your PC is found, tap it and then choose “Phone screen mirroring“.
- Afterwards, go to the Control Center and click “Screen Mirroring“. Tap the name of your PC again and the screen mirroring will begin.
- At this moment, you PC screen will be mirrored to your TV as well and you will see you iPhone screen on your Philips TV.
Third and last on our list is none other than the first Mac/iOS application that allows users to stream audio directly to a computer from iDevices — AirServer. It provides Quad HD desktop mirroring ability for sleek video viewing. We should also note that this app has built-in post-processing to adjust the sharpness, saturation, brightness, hue, and many more tools for better mirroring experience. To see how to screen mirror iPhone to Philips TV, check out the steps below.
- First, download and install AirServer on your iPhone and Philips Smart TV.
- Then, go to the Control Center and click “Screen Mirroring“.
- Select your TV from the list to begin mirroring.
Mirror Iphone On Lg Smart Tv
These are the reliable tools you can use to mirror your iPhone to your Philips Smart TV. Each has its own distinction tailored to your preferences and needs. If you want solid visuals, you can opt for ApowerMirror and LetsView. And if you’re willing to pay extra for easy connection, AirServer suits you best.