Get information on the LG The LG G Stylo™ has a built-in stylus pen that makes this device a blank canvas for your unique self-expression. Find pictures, reviews, and tech specs. Your nearby LG Laser TV's supporting WiDi will be searched. In the list, select your TV and click CONNECT. Enter the 4–digit MY PIN number displayed on the TV in the Intel WiDi program input field on your laptop and press CONTINUE. In a moment, the laptop screen will be.
Samsung Galaxy A01. Size: 6.2 inches 5.7 inches. Screen mirroring: DLNA, Wireless screen share Wireless screen share Radio: FM FM Additional microphone(s): for Noise cancellation. Ive got a new LG Stylo 5, is there a way to screen mirror to a tv with no internet connection? The tv is not a smart tv but has HDMI in. I have no Internet access other than the 4g lte on the phone, no wifi available. Similar to last year's LG Stylo 4, the Stylo 5 is a pretty large Android handset with a stylus pen and decent specs. The phone sports a 6.2-inch display with 1080 x 2160 pixels, runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by an octa-core processor.
Nowadays, people tend to use mobile phones for entertainment more than computers, especially when they are commuting. Mobile phones can provide the same quality and function as well as desktops, but because of the small screen size you may also want to stream your phone contents to your PC or TV to get a better visual experience. If you have an LG phone and you want to mirror it to your TV to enjoy a bigger screen, here are some tools you can rely on. Luckily, these tools are available online and some are free to assist you. Proceed to learn how to mirror LG phone to TV.
Three ways to mirror LG Phone to TV
The first of the tools that we recommend you to mirror your LG phone to smart TV is ApowerMirror. This is a wonderful cross-platform tool supporting Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and even Android TV. It has a nice clean interface, which makes it easy to use. Aside from screen mirroring, ApowerMirror also provides a lot of features such as taking screenshots, recording phone screen, annotating and more. Just follow the simple guide below to mirror LG phone to TV using ApowerMirror.
- Download the app on both your TV and LG phone.
- Connect your LG phone and PC to the same WiFi network. Open the application on your LG phone, and tap the blue “M” button to search for available devices.
- Then you will be presented with a list of devices. Choose the name of your TV to connect. Or you can just connect by scanning the QR code which will appear on your TV.
- Once the connection has been established, your phone screen will be mirrored to your TV immediately.
Download free software miapaper planes torrent. When it comes to screen mirroring LG phone to TV, LetsView is also one of your best choices. With this device, you can cast your LG phone’s screen to your TV without any hassle. Moreover, you can stream phone videos, watch phone movies, browse phone photos and many more on your TV. Here are the guidelines for how this tool works.
- Download LetsView both on your LG phone and TV. Also, connect your LG phone and TV to the same WiFi network.
- To link both devices, open LetsView.
- Wait for the device to search for your TV. Once your TV is detected, tap the name of your TV, then your LG phone will be immediately mirrored to your TV.
The last screen mirroring program that can help you display your LG phone screen to TV is Reflector 3. As it is the latest and most recently updated version of the Reflector series, you will find new and improved features and enjoy a better user-experience. It allows you to connect LG phone to TV with the help of a PC and an HDMI cable. To start mirroring your LG phone to your TV, simply follow the steps below.
- Install the Reflector 3 program on your LG phone and PC. Connect both devices via the same WiFi network.
- On your LG phone, open the app and tap the “Menu” on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap “Cast Screen/Audio”, and then choose the name of your PC to cast your phone to your computer. Then your LG phone will be streamed to your PC.
- Lastly, connect your PC to your TV via an HDMI cable. Then you will see your phone screen on your TV.
The above-mentioned tools are helpful for you to mirror LG phone to TV. They are easy to use, and even newbies can handle the mirroring process. However, if you are looking for a tool that does not only allow you to mirror your phone screen to TV but also can mirror your phone to PC, I highly recommend you use ApowerMirror. It enables you to easily mirror your phone to your computer, and it has a lot of extra features like screenshots, video recording, annotations and many more.
Mirroring With Lg Stylo 4
- December 17, 2019, 5:51 pmedited December 2019Sockbag, you can mirror to the TV but an external Bluetooth device would be required if the TV isn't a Smart TV. But most devices require Bluetooth for screen mirroring rather than Wi- Fi.
- I have the LG Stylo 5 & a Philips Smart TV I've been trying for days to connect it thru the TVs Wireless Screencasting but it has not worked. I don't have any connection gadgets or Wi-Fi available as I use the hotspot of my phone when I need to use Wi-Fi. But I don't want my screencasting to eat up my monthly gigabytes. Is there a way to connect them? What am I doing wrong if that is the issue. I tried apps but none so far have helped. Is there anything I can download to get screencasting on my notification panel? At this point I'll try anything as I am always home due to health & I use Amazon Prime a lot which I would rather see on my tv than my phone. Any help is appreciated.
- did you ever get help with this issue? i have a phillips smart tv a roku tv and have no internet or wifi not where i live and i cant figure out how to screen mirror either. i have tried the wifi direct and it shows on both my phone and my tv that they are connected but it doesnt show my screen on the tv. it says its playing but thats all it does. please let me know cause it's driving me nuts. thank you
- I'm experiencing the same issue except I'm using a device that allows to you screenshare without Wifi enabled. Unfortunately there is no way to screenshare without enabling wifi. And then when you enable it, it doesn't show the video.
It looks like you've been lurking around for a while.
If you register, we will remember what you have read and notify you about new comments. You will also be able to participate in discussions.
So if you'd like to get involved, register for an account, it'll only take you a minute!