Motif Waveform Editor allows you to manage User Waveforms, Arpeggios and Voices on the Motif XF or Motif XS in a comfortable and powerful environment. It supports editing of Motif XF X3A, X3V and X3W files and Motif XS X0A, X0V, X0W, X0G files. Waveform Editor / Player. You can import instruments or samples from several sources as Waveforms or Keybanks: SoundFont (SF2), RGC Audio (SFZ), AKAI MPC (XPM), AKAI S5000/S6000 (AKP), GigaStudio (GIG), AIFF, WAV, MP3, WMA, FLAC and OGG Vorbis files are supported.
- Motif Waveform Editor Free
- Motif Waveform Editor Free
- Waveform Editor Software
- Motif Waveform Editor Online
FW is a perfect situation for this Motif XF Editor VST because it will allow you to use as many as 8 pair of audio outputs simultaneously from the Motif XF. Special note for those using USB-MIDI and/or another external audio interface: If you are using the USB-MIDI port for MIDI, you will need to additionally connect your external audio.
Windows 7 64bit,Windows 7,Windows 8 64bit,Windows 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 8.1 64bit,Windows 10,Windows 10 64bit
The MOTIF XS Editor Standalone / VST, based on the “VST3 technology” by Steinberg, works as a VST3 plug-in with Cubase series. The MOTIF XS Editor Standalone / VST also works as the same way as other VST instrument software, allowing you to save the edited settings of the MOTIF XS, or use them for another project.
In addition, you can handle the MOTIF XS Voices in the Media Bay window in Cubase when using the MOTIF XS Editor Standalone / VST with Cubase, allowing you to search for, listen, and play the MOTIF XS Voices within Media Bay in Cubase. The MOTIF XS Editor Standalone / VST provides a comprehensive and seamless music production environment - making the use of hardware and software both easier and much more efficient.
You can use the editor without Studio Manager.
*If the MOTIF XS Editor VST under V1.4.0 has already been installed to your computer, uninstall that version of the editor before installing this version.
V1.6.3 to V1.6.4
- Fixed a problem in which, when Current in the Auto Sync settings was set to off and synchronized, Cubase would occasionally freeze.
- After re-installation of the Editor, the Voice name may occasionally not appear on the Media
Bay windows of Cubase. If this is the case, execute 'Refresh' or 'Rescan'.
- The Editor may launch in the OFFLINE status or “Port Open Error” may appear when you::
1) select the MOTIF XS Voice via the Media Bay, 2) create the Instrument Track on Cubase, and 3) start the Editor.
Even if such a situation occurs, you can use the Editor by clicking the ONLINE/OFFLINE switch to set the status to ONLINE.
- This software is compatible with Cubase7, Cubase 8.0.10 or later.
- Note that the system requirements may be slightly different from those described below depending on the particular computer.
- Keep in mind that the software is often updated and the system requirements are subject to change. You can check the latest version information of each program and its system requirements at the following website:http://download.yamaha.com/
Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit) / Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit)*
DAW Application(When using it as VST3 plugin.)
Cubase 6 series / Cubase 7 series / Cubase 8.0.10 or later
These system requirements conform to those of the DAW applications and OS.
* Operation is not guaranteed in the Windows XP mode on Windows XP mode equipped with Windows 7 or the Boot Camp partition on Mac OS.
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ('AGREEMENT') CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ('YAMAHA').
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
Motif Waveform Editor Free
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided 'AS IS' and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
Motif Waveform Editor Free
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ('THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE') may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a 'commercial item,' as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of 'commercial computer software' and 'commercial computer software documentation,' as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.
Motif Creator™ opens the door to integrating your own samples and instruments into your Motif Classic, ES, XS, or XF workstation. It's easy-to-understand interface makes understandable your Motif banks and gives you total control of Voices, Elements, Waveforms, and Samples with as few clicks and drags as possible.
Move Voices, even with sampled Waveforms, into other Motif banks. Rename any object; reassign any Waveform to any Element.
Motif Creator™ also includes the power of Chicken System's Translator conversion engine, allowing you to convert existing Instrument files into a new or existing Motif file.
Available on both Mac and Windows platforms, Motif Creator can greatly expand the power of your Motif and increase the value of your investment.
Motif Creator™ - the next step in your evolution of your Motif.
View Your Motif Banks.
A Motif bank is an ALL or ALL VOICE file. You view this in complete in a 'Motif Document', showing you the Voices (and each Element), Waveforms, and Samples in that Bank.
Voices, Elements, Waveforms, Samples.
Once you view the Motif Bank's contents, you are free to create, delete, or edit ANYTHING. Drop in Samples or even Instruments from the outside. Edit an Element's Parameters. Even construct new Voice or Performances.
Import Any Format.
Waveform Editor Software
Motif Creator™ has the Chicken Systems Conversion engine, allowing you full access to pretty much EVERY professional instrument known to man (e.g. Kontakt, EXS24, Structure, SFZ, Reason, others). Want that great guitar or electric piano in your Motif? Just import it in - using Motif Creator™.
Motif Waveform Editor Online
Directly Audition Waveforms.
Only Motif Creator™ has an onboard Waveform Player, allowing you to audition Waveforms before you commit them to the Motif. Just select the Waveform and play via MIDI. Also, Motif Creator™ creatively allows leveraging your favorite software sampler to edit or create your Waveforms in realtime; simply prepare your Waveform with one click and drag it (for example) into Kontakt. Fully harness the power of Kontakt, and when you are done editing, save your Keymap and the Motif document is immediately updated. You can also edit sample-by-sample with your favorite sample editor.
Supports ALL Motifs.
Motif Creator™ supports all Motif's - the Classic, the ES, the XS, and the XF.