Union captains of the civil war. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology is activated when the Operating System (OS) requests the highest processor performance state (P0). The maximum frequency of Intel® Turbo Boost Technology is dependent on the number of active cores. The amount of time the processor spends in the Intel Turbo Boost Technology state depends on the workload.
- Features: Turbo Boost Switcher is a little application for Mac computers that allows to enable and/or disable the Turbo Boost feature. It installs a precompiled kernel extension (32 or 64 bits depending on your system) that updates the Turbo Boost MSR register, so It will ask for your admin password when using it.
- Click on the icon that Turbo Boost added to your Mac’s menu bar automatically. If Turbo Boost is already enabled, you’ll see a “Disable Turbo Boost” message. By contrast, if Turbo Boost is disabled, you’ll see an “Enable Turbo Boost” message. You can use these settings to manually toggle Turbo Boost on and off.
- Download - Turbo+Boost+Switcher2.7.1.zip (944.0KB) 여러분의 응원으로 어려운 조건에서 2012년부터 현재까지 운영되고 있습니다. 아래는 사이트에 운영에 도움을 주는 스폰서 광고 입니다. 현재 다운로드 대기중 입니다. 보다 빠른 다운로드를 위해 하단 X86 스폰서가.
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'
6. Click 'Have Disk'
Turbo Boost Switcher 2.7.1 Free7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
Turbo Boost Switcher 2.7.1 Download
About Device Driver:
Turbo Boost Switcher 2.7.1 Review
If you install this package, your device will be properly recognized by compatible systems, and might even benefit from new features or various bug fixes.
Please note that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we do not recommend you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Doing so might cause the installation to crash, which could even render the device unusable.
When it comes to installing the package, the steps should not be much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible; usually, you must make check for compatibility, get the package, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
However, due to the large number of devices out there and the various ways for applying these packages, it would be best if you refer to the installation manual first, to be sure of a successful update.
That being said, click the download button, and apply the present software on your product. Also constantly check with our website to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 2.4 MB