This is the place to sit back, have fun, and watch squeezie. You might even pick up a few pointers for your next match! Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers. Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.
27 January 1996 (age 25)
|Also known as||Squeezie|
|Total views||7.9 billion|
|Associated acts||Cyprien Iov|
|Updated: 27 March 2021|
Lucas Hauchard (born 27 January 1996), known professionally as Squeezie, is a French YouTuber. He is the most well-known francophone gamer with over 15.7 million subscribers and 7 billion views. He specialises in Let's Play commentaries and vlogs, and also collaborates with Cyprien Iov on Bigorneaux & Coquillages, a channel with over 13.9 million subscribers as of November 2020. In September 2018, he launched a gaming channel titled Squeezie Gaming on which are exposed edited videos of his lives on Twitch.
Early life and career
Debuts on YouTube
Lucas Hauchard launched on YouTube in May 2008 with a first channel specialized in the game Dofus, Dofus Bouclier. This channel, inactive since June 2008, has two videos. In November 2010, he created another channel, TheVideobc, inactive since November 18, 2010, which has three videos; it also has a video game thematics.
He created his current YouTube channel under the pseudonym Squeezie in 2011, at the age of 15. Focused on video games testing, his channel achieved a fairly high profile, making him the youngest French person to gain over one million subscribers on YouTube, at the age of 17. He reached about 300,000 views per video during this period, during which he obtained his baccalauréat.
In April 2013, when he had half a million subscribers, he teamed up with Cyprien, another French Youtuber, to create the channel CyprienGaming (currently Bigorneaux & Coquillage).
In 2014, he was frequently accused of plagiarism on PewDiePie, an accusation he refuted through a video. In March 2014, according to SocialBlade, Lucas Hauchard became the most popular French YouTuber, ahead of The Sound you Need, Cyprien, Rémi Gaillard and Norman. At the end of 2014, the same website reported that Squeezie's videos were viewed 70.7 million times, more than Rémi Gaillard, Norman and Cauet combined.
He appears in the YouTube Rewind 2015, a video created by YouTube bringing together YouTubers and Internet personalities who marked the year. Download killer instinct pc.
In 2017, he participated to Fort Boyard, with Cyprien. Squeezie peaked at more than 1,860,000 subscribers in 2017, adding more than a billion to its viewing meter. He surpassed Norman in number of subscribers in June 2018 and then Cyprien a year later, becoming the first French-language videographer in number of subscribers.
Squeezie started regular lives in 2018. He has more than 2 millions followers and he participated in the French-speaking live with the most viewers with a peak of 395,000 viewers with Cyprien, and Mcfly & Carlito.
- 2020: Oxyz
- 2017: Placements de produits feat. Maxenss
- 2018: Freestyle de l'autodérision
- 2018: Top 1
- 2018: Freestyle de potes feat. Maxenss et Seb la Frite
- 2018: Pas tout seul
- 2018: 90 VS 2000 feat. Mcfly et Carlito
- 2019: Le gaming c'est fini
- 2019: Bye bye feat. Joyca
- 2020: Influenceurs
- 2020: Guépard feat. Némir
- 2020: Servis feat. Gambi
- 2020: Tout
- 2020: Mario Kart
- 2015: Spongebob, the movie: A hero comes out of the water by Paul Tibbitt: Kyle the Seagull (voice)
- 2016: Ratchet and Clank by Kevin Munroe: Ratchet
- 2016: Les Kassos (episode 42, Irrito)
- 2018: L'Épopée temporelle (season 2, episode 1, Le temps cassé) by Cyprien Iov
- 2015: Technophobe by Théodore Bonnet
- 2016: The Cartouche by Théodore Bonnet
Twitch Squeezie Loup Garou
- ^'Squeezie: l'usine à clics (et à fric) du Français le plus vu, son frère Charlie Arel et aussi son meilleur ami YouTube'. lexpress.fr. Retrieved 6 November 2014.
- ^'Comment Squeezie est devenu le youtubeur préféré des ados'. lesinrocks.com. Retrieved 28 February 2016.